Cultural Adaptation

14 April 2010 Posted by Martin

[Hamilton, Bermuda]
My team will soon depart for Liberia, to prepare the visit of the Logos Hope, in August. With Lenhert, Norma and Pauline, we have decided to take a team picture in African clothes. It was quite fun to look for the colorful clothes in the back stage of the theater. Finally, I got a nice one! But when I arrived upstairs, a friend from South Africa gave me a weird look:

Louria – Why are you wearing that?
Martin – What? Isn’t it a traditional costume?
Louria – Yes, except that it’s for girl!
Martin – How can I tell?? They are all colorful?
That's better!
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Look likes a cool team!

"Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our thankgivings." (W.T. Purkiser.)

Have fun!

Post a Comment