German Weather

28 April 2008 Posted by Martin

[Kiel, Germany] Life on board is quite intense. It goes at full speed and the weather seems to have takn the same path: one day can picture the 4 seasons: sun, rain, snow ... and even sometimes ice! It is difficult to predict what the weather will be like in the afternoon, and we have no choice but learning flexibility. One day, surprised by a ray of sunshine, I decided to go take my meals on the deck and enjoy the nice weather. I didn't have time to begin my salad that white glitter started falling into my plate. A little surprised (and irritated) I looked for the newby who must have been painting on the upper deck ... But there was nobody! It was just the snow that started to fall. Hurry up! Go back to the warm dining room! A few minutes later, it was ice in block that started to fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment